Executive Assistant (French and English) h/F IrlandeABL Aviation - 13/09/2018
Domaine : Gestion - Finance
Référence : Executive assistant
ABL Aviation is an independent investment manager specializing in commercial aircraft. Headquartered in New York and have a full-service team based in Dublin with offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and Casablanca ABL Aviation has the aim to expand its footprint in all those locations.
ABL Aviation is specializing in providing high added value to our customers either all kind of investors or operators. We value our strong relationship with our clients and partners to maximize the quality of the asset, the operability, and reliability and expected returns.
The service offered includes marketing, technical, contract negotiation and structuring, credit risk, compliance, financial and administration.
We adapt our services to our customers in order to match with short, mid and long-term perspectives.
• Efficient & effective support to Senior managers
• Provide professional, pro-active PA and administrative support to the Management by coordinating and proactively managing their diary, organizing travel arrangements, scheduling appointments and meetings to maximize use of time
• Keeping the senior management team abreast of any significant office management issues.
• Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence (mail, e-mail etc), including prioritizing, copying and distributing papers. When appropriate, use own judgment to exercise delegated authority in replying to correspondence on behalf of the assigned manager.
• Scheduling meetings, appointments, travels for local and international staff
• Organising the office layout, ordering stationery and equipment
• Maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures
• Overseeing the recruitment of new staff, sometimes including training and induction
• Managing social media
• Other ad hoc clerical duties
• As part of a small office team, the candidate will be expected to be flexible and support other reasonable office/business tasks within the company from time to time.
• Liaise with customers
• Organising all requirements for internal or external conferences and events, including all travel bookings.
• Implement admin systems
• Provide confidential document / report production service to the individuals being supported.
• Use own judgement to filter phone calls in an effective manner, field them to the appropriate individuals and handle on behalf of the manager if appropriate.
• Maintain the look and feel of the office, identifying changes and improvements to be made
• Manage IT support relationships. Assistant with, and try to resolve, any immediate IT issues
• Act as reception staff for visitors to the office.
• Manage the invoicing and expenses for the office, in accordance with Legal and General’s Expense Accounting policies and processes.
• To complete any other administrative and office management tasks, as requested by the Management.
• Being responsible for employee safety and welfare in the office environment.
• Monitor emails. Draft and format responses to emails on behalf of the MD
• Ensure email lists, submission lists, and rights information is maintained and up to date
• Assist across the day-to-day running of the office
• Meet and greet all office visitors
• Duties are complex and highly confidential in nature requiring a great use of discretion. Regular contact/communication with high-level management and senior leaders within the utility and Business globally.
• Will manage the office in a highly professional and cost-effective manner, delivering proactive management of administrative issues whilst ensuring all company and regulatory guidelines are adhered to.
• Processing and submission of expenses
• Maintaining Absenteeism Reports
• Producing presentations for management when required
• Balance delivery of key tasks, prioritizing work according to business pressures and deliverables
• Pro-active handling of phone queries and ensuring first class experience for all visitors
• Coordinate events, meetings, town/village halls via Video conferencing with prominent high-level clients, making all necessary arrangements, preparing advance documentation
• Liaison with wider business leaders within the region and globally
• Handling mail, photocopying and faxing material
• Prioritise, acknowledge and distribute correspondence received
• Any other tasks as may be necessary from time to time
Requirement & Qualifications:
• Fluent in French
• Bachelor's degree with a strong academic background;
• Degree or higher qualification in business management or other relevant subject is desirable.
• Strong experience in all Microsoft Office packages including Office 365, Word, Excel (experience of using Excel as a reporting tool), PowerPoint presentations and knowledgeable in the use of a wide range of software and office/communications solutions.
• You will have gained a strong technical foundation through your experience gained and an understanding of the commercial aspects of the business.
• Additional language
• Experience in making informed independent decisions displaying an intuitive understanding of when to seek insight.
• Experience in providing support in a busy environment with many different contacts.
• Experience in being assertive, with a high level of integrity and the ability to maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
• Have excellent IT skills / High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook as well as eagerness to learn new applications to promote efficiency.
• Experience using Sharepoint, CRM by Dynamics 365, or other web-based tools is a plus
• Fluent in French
• To have the ability to work on own initiative, to resolve issues and proactively avoid problems
• Ability to multi-task and problem-solve independently
• Remains calm under pressure
• To have a flexible and willing approach to work
• Self-motivated, well organized and attention to detail high.
• Flexible, conscientious and hard working.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Outstanding communication skills (both verbal and written )
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently
• Friendly and enthusiastic with an outgoing nature, easy to get on with
• Fast learner
• Self-starter, using own initiative but also a strong team player with good people skills
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
• Ability to interact effectively at senior level in a professional organization
• Self-motivated, adaptable and creative team player, with a deep desire to learn new skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, to track and follow up on projects
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities, maintain patience in high-pressure situations, and take initiative where appropriate
• Courteous, flexible, highly organized, competent, reliable & proactive. Ability to use own judgment and deliver to agreed deadlines with meticulous attention to detail
• Open and honest in communication with all stakeholders - colleagues, management, customers and others
• Must manage highly confidential information with professionalism and unquestionable integrity
• Ability to quickly adapt to unforeseen work demands
• Ability to operate independently within Company guidelines
Job Type: Full-time
Compétences : office365 word excel outlook
Cette offre est disponible dans plusieurs pays : Irlande
- Ajouter au favoris
- Signaler cette page